Cisco Single Tube Rod Holder on Track Mount
Designed with versatility in mind, the Cisco Single Tube Rod Holder on Track Mount is perfect for anglers who want to move their rod holder to different locations. The track mount on the rod holder will slide into the track. Lock it into position by tightening two thumbscrews. This rod holder with track mount works best when paired with Cisco's Sure-Stop Track, but it is also compatible with Bert's, Traxstech, and Tite-lok track systems.
When you lift and turn the exclusive spring-loaded mechanism, the tube-style rod holder rotates 360-degrees with 20 interlocking positions. Additionally, the tube will adjust to any angle from 0 to 90-degrees with the padded lever. Cisco's system allows for infinite adjustability with superior strength and a secured, tight fit. Add the Cisco Single Tube Rod Holder on Track Mount to your vessel today for incredible versatility!
- Versatile rod holder with 20 interlocking positions
- Anodized aluminum components
- Will rotate 360-degrees and adjust angles from 0 to 90-degrees with padded lever
- Compatible with Cisco's Sure-Stop Track, Bert's, Traxstech, and Tite-lok track systems
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
The Cisco Single Tube Rod Holder on Track Mount is made in the U.S.A.