Cisco Single Long Cradle Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount
Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Single Long Cradle Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount is favored by charter captains for its long cradle that offers comfort and freedom of moving about the boat. This rod holder is constructed of solid anodized aluminum and designed to withstand harsh water elements. The cradle allows a quick removal of the rod from the holder by just tilting it vertically to remove. In addition, the longer length keeps the reel positioned higher in the cradle, keeping most of the rod handle out of the boat.
The Cisco Single Long Cradle Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount is great for pulling dipsy's and trolling with Musky lures.
- Spring loaded indexing base
- Designed to rotate 360 degrees with 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- Security ring at the end of the cradle
- Solid aircraft grade anodized aluminum
- All aluminum components are anodized
- Cradle will adjust to any angle from 0-135 degrees
- No tools are required for positioning of the rod holder
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
The Cisco Single Long Cradle Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount is made in the U.S.A.