Cisco Single Adjustable Long Cradle Rod Holder
Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Single Adjustable Long Cradle Rod Holder is constructed from hard anodized aluminum and comes equipped with a spring load mechanism to provide 360-degree rotations and 20 interlocking positions. Other features of the Long Cradle Rod Holder include a trigger slot, reel recession for rod protection, and the capability to adjust to any angle from 0 - 135 degrees. Designed for quick and easy rod removal from holders, just tilt vertically to free it from the cradle. The Cisco Single Adjustable Long Cradle Rod Holder is a great option for boats with smaller decks and for pulling dipsys and trolling with Muskie lures.
- Model: RHLCR
- Engineered spring loaded mechanism
- Durable aluminum construction
- All anodized aluminum components
- Designed for quick and easy removal of fishing rod
- Trigger slot
- Reel recession to protect the rod
- Adjust to any angle from 0 - 135 degrees
- Lever rotates to any direction
- Rotates 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by machined teeth when engaged
- No tools are required for positioning
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Single Adjustable Long Cradle Rod Holder is made in the U.S.A.