Cisco Gimbal Mount for Multi-Holders
Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Gimbal Mount for Multi-Holders is a popular mount with anglers because of its capability to conform pre-installed flush mounts into a multi-rod holder. This mount will adjust to any angle up to 33 degrees and rotate to various positions to fit your fishing style. Two hex screws on the front of the mount and a set screw on the back will keep the mount secure and prevent slipping. All components are made from solid aluminum to withstand rigorous fishing action and harsh water conditions. The Cisco Gimbal Mount for Multi-Holders is constructed to be used with various downriggers, double, triple, and quad plates.
- Tube Length: 12 in.
- Tube Diameter: 1 1/2 in.
- Mount will adjust to angle up to 33 degrees
- Rotates to any position
- Adapts to pre-installed flush mount into a multi-unit rod holder
- Pole and gimbal mount are machined from solid aluminum
- Set screw on the back side of the mount to prevent sliding
- Designed to use with double, triple, and quad plates
- Use with various downriggers
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Gimbal Mount for Multi-Holders is made in the U.S.A.