Cisco Double Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount
The Cisco Double Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount is a favorite among avid anglers and charter captains because it's quick to install and to remove for storage. This rod holder can easily be removed and stored without any loose hardware to worry about misplacing. The whole unit is constructed of durable, anodized aluminum that has been tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque and harsh water conditions. After the base plate is mounted to the gunnel, the top plate slides onto it and the brass plunger securely keeps in the place while the aluminum stopper keeps the unit from going past the gunnel plate.
Enjoy a lifetime of use with the Cisco Double Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount, great for walleye, salmon, perch, crappie, and musky fishing.
- Machined interlocking channels and solid stainless steel plunger
- Engineered spring loaded mechanism
- Lever rotates to any direction
- Constructed from Cisco Double Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount/li>
- All anodized aluminum components
- Tube will adjust to any angle from 0 - 90 degrees
- Rotates 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- No tools are required for positioning
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Double Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount is made in the U.S.A.