Cashion John Crews ICON Casting Rod
Select from the models below
The Cashion John Crews ICON Casting Rod series has you covered for throwin' worms at banks, pulling frogs through the thickest pads, cranking through shallow waters, and punching through vegetation. Painstakingly thought through with Elite Series angler John Crews, this ICON signature rod collection is built upon unsanded blanks, and Cashion's American-sourced pre-peg is engineered with a toughened epoxy. These account for a very light rod blank and add to the casting rod's appeal. American Tackle components, including an ergonomic reel seat and line guides, adorn these John Crews ICON rods. The Worming Rod is a seven-foot, two-inch, medium-heavy, fast-action stick that is great for weightless Senkos all the way to a 3/4 oz. Texas rig. The John Crews ICON Frog Rod is a seven-footer with a heavy backbone to pull out big pigs from heavy slop without sacrificing casting distance or accuracy. The Squarebill Rod is designed to be your one tool from spring to fall to make any crankbait action move as it should. Then there's the John Crews ICON Punch Rod that smacks through the thickest stuff on the lake and is strong enough to control any fish that lurks beneath it. Truthfully, every rod in the collection handles all you need on the water at a pro-caliber level. The only real question to answer now is which Cashion John Crews ICON Casting Rods will answer your immediate need?
- American Tackle reel seats with custom cut-down threading
- Comfortable exposed reel seat covers the rivets but does not sacrifice the feel of the bite
- Proprietary carbon fiber blank design
- Unsanded blanks for toughened epoxy encapsulation
- American Tackle Microwave Guides give distance on your casts
- Cashion’s carbon fiber split grips offer a comfortably secure hold and deliver increased sensitivity and longevity
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
The Cashion John Crews ICON Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: The reels and lures shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.