Beaver Dam Titanium Tip Stick Ice Spinning Rod
Feel the power and quality of a high-end rod in a compact, ice fishing rig with the Beaver Dam Titanium Tip Stick Ice Spinning Rod! This ice spinning rod is built using a high-modulus carbon fiber blank for sensitivity and backbone. The Beaver Dam Titanium Tip Stick Ice Spinning Rod comes standard with a built-in, retractable, titanium spring bobber so you can switch from jigging for walleyes to finessing panfish. Other features include a fitted cork reel seat and built-in rattles to transmit fish-attracting vibrations below the ice. Experience something new and exciting this winter with the world's FIRST rod with a built-in extending titanium spring bobber, the Beaver Dam Titanium Tip Stick Ice Spinning Rod.
- High-modulus carbon fiber
- Low-memory titanium spring bobber
- Built-in vibrating "rattle handle" to lure fish in
- Ultimate versatility - three rods in one
- Pull spring bobber out for ultra-light jigging
- Retract spring bobber for gamefish jigging
Please Note: Extreme cold temperatures for extended periods of time may damage the titanium wire. Store inside when possible.