Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Stationary Angled Rod Storage Rack is constructed from solid anodized aluminum to provide heavy-duty durability. No need to worry about sharp edges scratching your boat, Cisco took the time to round the corners with their precision machines to prevent rough edges. The tubes are threaded and can easily be screwed off for storage and the rack is ideal to store rods, and it will even fit on hardtops. The Cisco Stationary Angled Rod Storage Rack is available in increments of four, six, eight, ten, and twelve tube units to meet a variety of fishing needs.
- Built from solid aluminum
- Tubes are threaded to screw on and off for storage
- No sharp edges
- Hand tested
- Great for storing rods
- Fits well on hardtops
- Angled at 90 degrees
- Model: 4 Unit - Length: 23 3/4 in.
- Model: 6 Unit - Length: 37 1/4 in.
- Model: 8 Unit - Length: 50 3/4 in.
- Model: 10 Unit - Length: 64 1/4 in.
- Model: 12 Unit - Length: 77 3/4 in.
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Stationary Angled Rod Storage Rack is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: The image is of the 6 unit storage rack.