The YakAttack Tow-N-Stow Bar Cart Kayak Cart combines best-of-class quality and durability with never-before-seen features in the kayak cart category! With unprecedented compatibility with different hull shapes, the Bar Cart also deploys, adjusts, and collapses in seconds with the mere push of a button or the flip of a lever.
Nothing about the YakAttack Bar Cart's design is what you’d expect from a "universal" cart. Built for harsh marine conditions and extreme duty, the Bar Cart is robust and user-friendly, requiring no tools to assemble or disassemble. The material makeup of the Bar Cart includes UV-resistant injection-molded polymers, anodized aluminum tubing, and stainless steel hardware.YakAttack states the kayak cart will be shipped 98% assembled, with the only parts that will not come set up being the Dual Kick-Away Kick Stands. The TowNStow BarCart is highly engineered and versatile, also coming with YakAttack's "Built for Life Guarantee."
- Universal fit for most kayaks or SUPs
- Toolless adjustment with no loose parts
- Designed for use with 1-in. cam straps (straps not included)
- Made from UV-resistant polymers, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel
- 9 adjustable width positions when in the bunk orientation
- Bars can be positioned bunk-style or roof rack style
- Crossbars detach quickly and easily with a simple flip of a lever; wheels remove with a push of a button
- Multiple integrated tie-down points
- All touch-points are highlighted using orange polymers
- Dual Kick-Away Kick Stands
- Positionable rubber bunk pads
- 3-piece BeadLoc wheel design
- Uprights fold in seconds for easy storage
- Quick-release components to quickly stow the cart
- Stainless steel hardware
- Pre-Production weight: 12 -14 lbs.
- Wheel size: 12 in. diameter, 2 1/2 in. wide
- Bunk orientation adjustability: max 21 3/4 in., min-width 6 1/4 in.
- Collapsible bunks: 44 in. assembled, 17 3/4 in. collapsed
- Axle length: 32 1/2 in.
- Folded chassis size: 32 1/2 in. L x 7 1/2 in. W x 4 3/4 in. H
- Manufacturer's "Built for Life Guarantee"
The YakAttack Tow-N-Stow Bar Cart Kayak Cart is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: The kayak and accessories shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.
Tow-N-Stow Bar Cart
Using on my Diablo Amigo. Like it. Seems to be well-built and sturdy and because of that, I will seldom carry it in my hatch, because of the weight. I value things that are built to last and this cart… Read More
Using on my Diablo Amigo. Like it. Seems to be well-built and sturdy and because of that, I will seldom carry it in my hatch, because of the weight. I value things that are built to last and this cart sure looks to be.