The YakAttack TetherTube Turret is the answer if you want to angle a TetherTube rod holder on your BlackPak Pro kayak fishing crate system. The TetherTube Turret mounts directly to the GridLoc Mounting Platform outside of the BlackPak Pro, allowing for quick rod angle adjustments as you approach low-overhead bridges or low-hanging tree branches in your kayak. To adjust the TetherTube Turret, flip a lever to the open position, rotate the rod tube, and then return the lever to the closed position.
The TetherTube Turret kit includes all hardware necessary to attach one rod tube that came with a BlackPak Pro. Use the hardware included in your BlackPak Pro to affix the TetherTube to the turret or any TetherTube you purchased separately from the BlackPak Pro. You asked for a way to adjust the rod angle, and YakAttack answered. The TetherTube Turret kit is a must-have on a BlackPak Pro!
- Designed specifically for the rod tubes included with the BlackPak Pro
- Kit is intended for use with a single TetherTube
- 30º adjustments, 12 total positions
- Outer dimensions: 4.25 x 4 in.
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- Built for use in harsh marine conditions
- Phillips screwdriver required for installation
- Part #: BLP-AC-0007
- Manufacturer's "Built for Life" guarantee
Please note: The BlackPak Pro, BlackPak TetherTube, and Rod shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.