Shimano Curado Casting Rod
$179.99 - $199.99
(You save )
The Shimano Curado Casting Rod showcases Hi-Power X technology for increased strength and improved casting. This manufacturing process wraps carbon tape in a diagonal pattern on the rod blank's outermost layer, enabling Shimano to tailor precise actions and add twist resistance. If you're a tournament angler, the Curado Casting Rod family will suit your technique-specific approaches. The Fuji… Read More
The Shimano Curado Casting Rod showcases Hi-Power X technology for increased strength and improved casting. This manufacturing process wraps carbon tape in a diagonal pattern on the rod blank's outermost layer, enabling Shimano to tailor precise actions and add twist resistance. If you're a tournament angler, the Curado Casting Rod family will suit your technique-specific approaches.
The Fuji tangle-free K guides with FazLite inserts lessen line tangles and are versatile, accepting monofilament, fluorocarbon, or braided fishing lines. The Fuji guides alone give you more time against the ticking tourney clock so you can catch that big one. Oh, and the rods in the Curado collection utilize the Shimano C14+ reel seat, which reduces weight and increases sensitivity. These fishing rods are tournament-ready! Check out the rod collection and consider the techniques you favor. We bet you'll find one here in the Shimano Curado Casting Rod series that fits your favorite fishing styles.
- CI4+ Reel Seat
- CI4 is a Shimano-original material reinforced with carbon fiber. It is lighter and has a higher strength than conventional resin material. CI4+ is an advanced version of the original CI4 material. This highly technical material is 2.5 times more rigid than CI4 and is used in Shimano reel seats to increase sensitivity and to reduce weight. Use of CI4+ for the reel seat also delivers remarkable rigidity for perfect reel fixation, which results in better rod efficiency.
- Hi-Power X on models
- In Hi-Power X construction, the blank's outermost layer is diagonally wrapped with carbon tape, which forms an array of "X" shapes. The width of the tape, its winding angle, and the part of the rod being wrapped are fine-tuned according to the target fish species. The flexibility allows Shimano to adjust these wraps during construction for precise actions, enhanced overall strength, and added twist resistance. Hi-Power X construction delivers sharp and crisp rod control by the angler.
- Increased strength and improved casting performance
- Fuji tangle-free K guides with FazLite inserts
- Alconite tip
- Casting rods for tournament anglers with powers and actions to fulfill the spectrum of techniques one may face when a check is on the line.
Please note: This item is not available for orders outside of the United States.
Get A Restock Alert
Shimano Curado Casting Rod
Get an email or text message when this item is back in stock
You will now be notified by email when this item is available.
You will now be notified by text when this item is available.