Penn Rival Levelwind Conventional Reel
Penn Rival Levelwind Conventional Reels are made with graphite frame and sideplates for a rigid construction and a lightweight feel. These versatile reels utilize shielded stainless steel ball bearings and HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers for a super smooth rotation and consistent drag even under heavy loads.
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Auto-engaging gears
- Marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
- Machine-cut brass pinion gear
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- Two shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Line capacity rings
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
by Paul M. -
Penn has been a go to reel for close to 40 years for me.....never let me down.
fair value for the price
price seems fair enough but it brings to mind that you get what you pay for. difficult to move the clicker button. works ok for walleye, but not sure about big salmon