Okuma White Diamond Trolling Rod
Okuma White Diamond Trolling Rods utilize a carbon and glass blank construction for maximum durability. These rods feature low-profile, stainless-steel guide frames and inserts with welded stainless-steel guides. Okuma White Diamond Trolling Rods designated with WL in the model number feature a convenient swivel roller on the tip top. Cushioned stainless-steel hooded reel seats will help to keep your reels in position, while triangular-shaped EVA foregrips provide all-day comfort. All White Diamond models are made up of two pieces, and are backed by a one-year warranty by Okuma.
- Carbon and glass blank construction
- Copper/Leadcore rod WD-CL-862M is tubular glass based on application
- UFR: Increases rods lifting power and maximum strength
- Low-profile stainless-steel guide frames and inserts
- White upper blank section designed for increased visibility and bite indicator
- Durable non-skid, rubber gimbals on all models
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
by scoffer -
I bought 2 of the WD-DR-862ML to use on downriggers. We've had a blast catching kings on them this spring. They are plenty sturdy to handle big fish, and you get to feel every bit of the fight! Being as they are ML, they also load up really well when setting the riggers. You can get a nice bend to the rod without popping the release for very visible release indication. I also bought 2 of WD-DD-1002MH rods for braid divers. They have quite a bit of backbone and have no problem towing a mag dipsey. They are also pretty sensitive for being MH and you definitely feel the fight more so than a standard fiberglass blank MH rod. The quality of the guides on both of these models are top notch.