Okuma Dead Eye Custom Walleye Spinning Rod
Select from the models below
Designed for tournament walleye anglers, the Okuma Dead Eye Custom Walleye Spinning Rod provides custom technique-specific walleye jigging performance. Leading walleye tournament anglers from the Midwest helped design this spinning rod to bring you professional excellence at an affordable price. The SCT carbon blank construction utilizes spiral carbon technology which is a dual helix wrap using over 6000 strands of carbon thread around a graphite blank for improved strength and durability. The Dead Eye Spinning Rod is outfitted with Sea Guide angled guide frames to reduce line twists. Featuring a custom EVA and cork split grip configuration is lightweight and provides incredible balance, perfect for all day jigging. To become a better tournament angler, you need gear like the professionals; pick up the Okuma Dead Eye Custom Walleye Spinning Rod today!
- Custom technique specific Walleye Jigging rods
- 30/40-ton carbon, ultra-sensitive and responsive blank construction
- SCT blank: spiral carbon technology improves strength and durability
- SCT is a dual helix wrap with over 6000 strands of carbon thread
- Sea Guide XO 316-SS angled guide frames reduce line twists
- Specialized stainless steel tip, prevents inserts from popping out
- Feature a custom cork and EVA rear split grip configuration
- Premium ALPS RPD reel seat with aluminum thread nut
- Specialized stainless steel hook keeper on all models
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Real, Extra Fast action with Okuma Dead Eye
by Craig M.
The Okuma 7' 4" Dead Eye Custom I received last week.. It is almost Christmas so I haven't had a chance to use it yet but it feels like a high quality rod with the extra fast action I want. Seems to me it should be great for jigging Lake Trout besides Walleyes. I get the fastest REALLY Fast delivery from Fish USA.
Best rod I've used for vertical jigging deep, large river systems
by Scott L
Hands down the nicest walleye rod I've ever owned. I mostly fish the mouth of lake huron and st.clair river, as such I use the 6'MH and 1oz jig. I have no problem feeling bottom, or the light walleye bites on the drop in 50' + water depth.
Okuma deadeye custom
by Dan D
Very nice walleye rod, exceptional feel and balance! This rod will not disappoint in any way! The extra fast action is awesome and this rod has plenty of backbone!
not what i expected
by warren lacour
Don't know if this rod is supposed to have these eyes on it but they are more like eyes for a casting rod instead of a spinning rod. so am using it as such.
Beautiful Walleye Rod - You Won't Be Disappointed
by Walleye Mark
I purchased the Dead Eye Custom rod on Friday night and it was delivered to my house on Monday via standard shipping - that is crazy fast. The rod is beautiful and feels great.