Okuma Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rod
Select from the models below
Okuma Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rods are fine-tuned for the Great Lake's trolling angler. These rods feature durable construction and actions tailored specifically for use with downriggers, Dipsy Diver-type diving disks, and copper and leadcore sinking lines. All Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rods feature fiberglass blank construction, uplocking Fuji-style reel seats with stainless steel hoods, and heavy-duty, double foot stainless steel guides. The EVA grips provide comfort for long days on the water. The butt section of the grips features a rubberized, shrink tube overlay which provides additional gripping power for wet hands and makes them easier to remove from a rod holder.
- Specialized Great Lakes actions
- Durable fiberglass blank construction
- Double footed, stainless steel guides
- Titanium oxide guide inserts on Lake Trolling, Dipsy Diver and Downrigger models
- Solid stainless steel guides on Copper/Leadcore wire models
- Uplocking, Fuji-style reel seats
- EVA foam grips (rubberized, shrink tube overlay on rear grips)
- Tip over butt ferrule connections
- Hook keeper
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Ratings & Reviews
great fishing pole, this is # 4
by Happy Daze -
enjoy them in our boat
Great Rigger Rods
by salmon slayer -
Ive used the rigger, copper/leadcore, and dipsy rods they are all good and worth the $.
Okuma Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rods
by gotfish -
Excellent downrigger rods for the money. Best value out there for a rod this nice.
Okuma Trolling Rod Review By Kevin
by Regulator -
I fish for Walleye on Erie, and Trout/Salmon on Ontario. I need a rod that can serve double duty for both, and the Okuma products does so perfectly. In addition to diversity, value is second to none.
Good product great price!
by Stevechuckie -
this will be used for trolling for lake fishing and possibly on the downrigger. Eyes seem durable and decent flex to the rod. The only thing is that although it has okay flex it could be better. But overall seems like a great rod.