NRS Men's Champion Jacket
The NRS Champion Jacket protects anglers from the harsh elements on the water with an articulated, lightweight design. This jacket strives for comfort and versatility in and out of the boat all season long. Made with HyproTex 2.5 material, the NRS Champion Jacket delivers waterproof and breathable protection riverside or in your kayak.
- 70 x 320-denier, 2.5 layer ripstop HyproTex
- Full-zip, front entry for easy donning and quick ventilation
- Splashproof zipper collar
- Punch-through, volcano-style neoprene wrist closures keep paddle drip out
- Adjustable hood offers adaptable protection and features high-vis green accents for low-light visibility
- Grip dots along the hem of the drawcord waist keep the jacket in place
- Two self-draining, zippered pockets are designed to be accessed while wearing a PFD
Please note: This item runs small. We suggest you order one size larger than your typical size.
Ratings & Reviews
This jacket rocks!
I love the neoprene internal cuff on the Champion Jacket. It keeps water, especially from a paddle drip, off your internal layers and makes colder days a little easier. The multipoint cinches also work great for eliminating gaps when you want to keep the wet or wind off of your skin, especially around the hood and neck area. The Champion Jacket is really light compared to most of the waterproof stuff made for anglers and makes it easy to wear with a PFD over the top. NRS Champion Bibs and Jacket Review Payne OutdoorsThe two hand warmer pockets up top pair with PFD wear so you can warm your hands under your PFD. The pockets are also lined with a fleece-like fabric to warm them up faster. Casting, paddling, and landing fish are all a breeze in this lightweight but ample jacket. As a person who appreciates visibility on the water, the bright spot colors on the back are a nice nod to hi-vis wear.