The MarCum M5L True Color Sonar Flasher System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery is the quietest, most advanced flasher on the market today! With a target separation of 3/4 inch, the M5L will help you tell the difference between a fish and the bottom or an individual fish within a school! The dual-beam transducer can adjust its angle to hone in on a specific target, giving you finer details. Marcum uses their Max Brightness and Clarity settings to ensure that any sonar targets are bright and sharp, making it easy to spot them! This unit is powered by Marcum's LiFePO4 lithium-ion battery, which is the lightest, longest-lasting battery on the market today! No matter what species you're after, gain an edge with the MarCum M5L True Color Sonar Flasher System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery!
- The M5L's patented zoom technology is moveable anywhere in the water column, giving you the freedom and precision not only for bottom hugging species, but an exclusive advantage only MarCums can boast as it relates to suspended fish.
- Industry-leading 12-step interference rejection system is so advanced, it's also patented.
- The M5L's sonar system pumps out 2,500 watts of expertly managed power, and is now fueled by a lightweight, long-lasting LiFePO4 lithium battery.
- Max Brightness and Clarity (MBC) lighting ensures that sonar targets are as bright as they are sharp, digitally transposed on a super-smooth and quiet brushless platform that's provided years of maintenance-free service.
- Model Number: M5L
- Display: TrueColor patented MBC Brushless Lighting
- Power: 2500 Watt Peak to Peak Output Power
- Cone Angle: Dual Beam 8/20 Degree Ice Transducer
- Target Separation: Down to 3/4-Inch
- Interference Rejection: Patented 12-Step Interference Rejection
- Zoom: Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom (Zoom anywhere throughout the water column)
- Cable: 8 ft. Transducer Cable
- Selectable Depth Ranges – 20', 40', 80', 160'
MarCum M5L True Color Sonar Flasher System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery is made in the U.S.A.