Lindy No-Snagg Slip Sinkers feature a unique banana shape that was designed by legendary angler Ron Lindner. This design allows the sinker to glide over heavy cover and gives the angler a better feel of the bottom type and structure without twisting, tumbling, getting tangled, or otherwise affecting the action of the bait. The extensive field testing done by Lindy in areas deemed "unfishable" yielded 95% snag free results. The innovative design of the No-Snagg Slip Sinkers allows anglers to fish rocks, stump fields, and other snag hazard areas like never before. This slip sinker works equally well in all fishing applications where a slip sinker is preferred.
- Qty. per pack: 2
- Colors: Black/chartreuse and black/fluorescent orange
Lindy No-Snagg Slip Sinkers are made in the U.S.A.
Due to state law restrictions, we cannot ship the following lead weights or sinkers to the following states:
- New York - Lead sinkers 1/2 ounce or less;
- Maine - Lead sinkers either 1 ounce or less, or less than 2 1/2 inches;
- New Hampshire - Lead sinkers 1 ounce or less, or lead jigs less than 1 inch in length;
- Vermont - Lead sinkers 1/2 ounce or less;
- Massachusetts - Lead sinkers 1 ounce or less, or lead jigs less than 1 ounce.
If an order shipping to one of these states includes an item restricted in that state, we will remove that item from the order and ship the remaining items.