I Fish Pro Tip-Up 2.0
The I Fish Pro Tip-Up 2.0 is built with an adjustable winged design rod holder so that you can use your favorite ice fishing gear up to 42 inches long! Use your rods and reels to the fullest extent without wasting time re-spooling when aiming for a different fish species – simply change your gear! Eliminate tangled and frozen lines! Set the flag trigger to light, medium, or heavy to get rid of those disappointing false-flags. The insulated base, which is large enough to cover a 10 inch hole, and matte black color choices, were made to prevent the tip-up from freezing up. Comes with two triggers and seven replacement I Fish Pro Slip Stops. For your next ice fishing adventure, get an I Fish Pro Tip-Up 2.0!
- One tip-up can be used for all species
- Rod holder can accommodate several different rod lengths
- Features an insulated base and a protective cover plate
- Tip-up includes seven slip-stops and two triggers
- Trigger has three settings: light, medium, and heavy
- Bright red 3-dimensional flag makes it easy to see from all angles
- Qty. per Pack: 1
Ratings & Reviews
Great product, works really well and you can put BIG baits on these and not worry about them triggering the flag on the 3rd trip setting. 2 lighter settings allow you to target more finicky fish like walleye trout. Only thing I did not like was the flag, it's a hard plastic in a thick V shape, I found that if the bait was running on the side of the flag when the fish takes, the line will sometimes get wrapped around that flag, I removed it and added a smaller cloth flag, I am never very far from my flags though.