The Gerber Defender Large Tether will have you leaving the water with the tools you took in with you by providing a secure hold for your valuable gear. The 48 inch Dyneema cable tension has been fine-tuned so it works with you instead of fighting against you. This size cable can handle larger or bulkier tools easily. The tether will fit on your finger for intuitive control over your gear at all times. The Defender can be clipped on your belt, the top of your waders, or any straps that you have on your gear.
The Defender has a patented side-release lock with an override feature to release it, protecting the tether from damage if it becomes snagged on something, keeping you from breaking valuable gear. An integrated lanyard hole and two D-rings to give you options on how you want to carry it, add another carabiner or tether ring, the choice is yours. Patented line vises on the left and right side release tension in a matter of seconds. A corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum cover will keep the cable contained and protected from the wet environment. Keep your tools secure and close at hand with the Gerber Defender Large Tether.
- 48 in. Dyneema cable
- Body: anodized aluminum, flat sage
- Carabiner: anodised aluminum, orange
- Secures tether w/ lanyard hole + retention clip
- Tip control carabiner to release tension + secure gear
- Patented side release lock w/ override
- Patented line vises (left + right)
- Wide mouth entry
- Split ring
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty In North America Only, 25 years limited warranty outside of North America