A Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Sling Pack is ready for whatever you throw at it and carry the day's essentials. If you have not yet gravitated towards the sling over concerns of sturdiness, capacity, or waterproofing, then the Thunderhead answers those issues. Rugged to handle the elements and the grit of the riverbed, the Thunderhead Submersible Sling is constructed of durable yet supple 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric made from recycled materials. The sling pack holds an ample 13 liters of storage space for all your fishing gear and carries attachment points outside for frequently used accessories. Stuff all you want to keep dry in the roomy main compartment and secure the hatch with a fully waterproof and air-tight Tru Zip zipper.
Further, you'll find a convenient and removable clear pouch inside that main pocket for goods you may want to keep separate. A water-resistant zipper closes a quick-access pocket on the front of the Fishpond sling, perfect for holding split shot, line, leaders, and the like. Lariat gear straps secure your rod(s) for hiking to backcountry waters, long walks to saltwater locations, or anywhere else you want to charge into the elements. The shoulder strap incorporates a workstation to dock streamside tools, and if you choose to use it, a waist strap tightens the sling to you.
The Thunderhead Sling is just as ready as you are. Submerse yourself into the environment and get to fishing with a Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Sling Pack.
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
- Fully waterproof Tru Zip zipper on main compartment
- Water-resistant zipper closure on front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap and back panel
- Integrated net slot
- Interior organization with removable zippered pocket
- Exterior Hypalon tabs and reinforced cord loops for tool and accessory attachment points
- Velcro and Hypalon attachment points on shoulder straps for fly patches and accessories
- Includes one set of Lariat gear straps
- 16 x 9 x 7 in.
- 13L (793 cu. in.)
- 1.8 lbs.