The Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack is extremely versatile. With a capacity of 28 liters, you can carry all your gear for a day on the water and shield it from whatever Mother Nature throws your way. This Fishpond backpack is fully submersible and is tough beyond its waterproof capability, made with 900D TPU-coated NewStream fabric. This supple and durable fabric consists of recycled materials and resists abrasions and punctures, so you can hike through brush and brambles and alongside stream banks.
Further, Fishpond designed the submersible pack to fit with several of its chest packs and its Sagebrush Mesh Vest. If your path is as an urban commuter cityscape or one for a backcountry fly fishing adventure, you're more than covered for protecting everything you could ever need. For keeping your cameras, lunch, and tackle dry and shielded, the Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack is a tough choice to beat!
- 900D TPU coated Newstream fabric
- Fully waterproof, TRU Zip zipper closure on main compartment
- Water-resistant zipper closure
- Lightweight foam shoulder straps, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable and removable lumbar support strap
- Coated webbing daisy chain, D-ring, and four-way attachments on back panels for various accessories
- Hypalon attachment points on shoulder straps
- Interior organization with removable zippered pockets
- One pair of Lariat gear straps are included
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, San Juan Chest Pack, Sagebrush Mesh Vest, and Cross-Current Chest pack
- 21 x 12 x 9 in.
- 28L (1,648 cu. in.)
- 3.05 lbs.