A Simms Tributary Sling Pack holds enough gear in its large main compartment with a smaller exterior pocket for a light day of fishing. The right-shoulder-only design is a lightweight and simple construction that mimics the Freestone Sling anglers know and love. You won't have to worry about line catch or bulk with the streamlined smooth exterior. An open pocket on the backside provides easy access to your landing net and prevents it from leaning backward awkwardly. The shoulder strap on the Tributary Sling Pack is a fully functional strap with a tool attachment port and adjustable sternum strap. At 15 x 8 x 4 3/4 inches with a 10-liter carrying capacity, you can bring the basics and then some with the Simms Tributary Sling Pack!
- Shell Material: 50% recycled 600 D polyester with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment
- Liner Material: 200 D polyester
- Rugged and durable
- Lightweight and simple construction mimics Freestone Sling without ambidextrous functionality – right shoulder only
- Streamlined, smooth exterior makes for minimized line catch and less bulk
- Large main compartment and small zippered exterior accessory pocket
- Fully integrated net sheath with D-ring for utility leash attachment
- Fully functional and ergonomically shaped shoulder strap with tool attachment port and adjustable sternum strap
Please note: The tippet, net, and other accessories shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.