The Regal Medallion Traditional Jaw Vise Head offers a no-adjustment design, so fly tyers can open the jaw, insert a hook sized anywhere from a midge to a streamer, and start tying! A classic design, this model holds hooks sized 22 to 1/0, revolves around a 360º axis, and articulates 220º up and down. Also known as Regal's Medallion Regular Jaw Vise Head, this model has started many newcomers on the fly tying craft and continues to serve professionals who have been tying for years. Whether you are new to fly tying or are a seasoned tyer and searching for a new bench tool, you can't go wrong with the iconic flagship Regal Medallion Traditional Jaw Vise Head!
- Pinnacle of vise technology
- No adjustments needed – just open jaws, insert hook, and start tying
- Medallion Series vises revolve around a 360º axis
- Articulates 220º up and down
- Can be paired with all Regal base options
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Regal Medallion Traditional Jaw Vise Head is made in the U.S.A.