An Otter Outdoors Sled Tow Hitch includes a suspension spring that absorbs shocks if you have to brake quickly or hit bumps with your ice fishing sled. The spring-loaded coupler on the Otter Sled Hitch also pivots to better conform to any snowdrifts you may cross. Made with heavy-duty steel tubing and a baked-on finish, Otter proclaims these are the strongest on the market. The tow hitches easily attach to the molded-in hitch pocket on Otter sleds. Available in small and large sizes. To find your hitch size, first, review the chart below to find your Otter sled and then match it to the Otter Outdoors Sled Tow Hitch needed.
- Easy, convenient option to tow your Otter Shelter
- Easily attaches to molded-in hitch pockets
- Strongest on the hitch on the market
- Heavy-duty steel tubing
- Baked-on finish offers incredible strength and durability
- Spring-loaded coupler absorbs shocks and pivots during travel
- Includes hitch pins
Please note: The ice shelter and vehicle shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.
|Small||Small, Small UW, Medium and Magnum Pro, and XT Sleds|
|Large||Large Pro and XT Sleds|
This item is subject to an oversize shipping fee that will be shown in cart.