This job posting has been removed. Visit our FishUSA Careers page for the latest available positions.
FishUSA, Inc. (www.fishusa.com), headquartered near Erie, Pa., is a massive, industry-leading, online fishing and tackle retailer, dedicated to customer service and timely delivery of packages throughout the world. We are currently seeking full-time and part-time candidates for our Customer Service Department for our facility located in Fairview, PA, west of the City of Erie.
This dynamic entry-level position offers the opportunity to work with our online customer base from around the world and will require availability from approximately 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday with a rotating schedule with other customer service representatives on Saturdays from approximately 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m..
An excellent benefits package is available for full-time employees (after a successful probationary period) that includes health and dental insurance, paid time off, an employee discount, paid holidays, and more.
- Providing courteous, professional, and empathetic customer service by communicating through various channels such as email, phone, and online chat.
- Responding promptly to all customer inquiries and requests, processing new orders, and completing various forms in our internal ERP system.
- Acknowledging, resolving, and tracking all customer opportunities.
- Keeping accurate electronic records of all customer comments, interactions and transactions.
- Communicating and coordinating with other employees and departments as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of all customer service processes to the Customer Service Supervisor or the Management Team as needed.
- Acquiring an extensive knowledge of all products and services in order to ensure customer satisfaction and professional customer support.
- Friendly and cheerful personality with a focus on customer service.
- Proficiency on the computer.
- Excellent writing, typing, and grammar skills.
- Ability to resolve customer service issues in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to write emails that are clear, accurate, and professional.
- Ability to engage in online chat in a prompt, clear, and professional manner.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and demeanor.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work on a computer up to 10 hours per shift.
- A willingness to help where needed during peak business events.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of sportfishing, and a passion for fishing and the outdoors is a plus but not required.
- Experience in a call center, or in retail customer service.
This position is an opportunity to work in a growing and fast-paced eCommerce field, and will provide exposure to a wide range of functions.
Interested and qualified candidates should send us their resume, in Word or PDF format in response to this posting.
We are passionate about the outdoor lifestyle in general, and fishing in particular.
FishUSA is a fast-growing e-business. Come grow with us!
FishUSA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted Jan 12, 2023