Livingston Lures Ice Fishing Caller takes advantage of true-to-life Electronic Bait Fish Sounds to attract predatory fish to your ice jig. The extensively tested Livingston EBS Technology electronically replicates the biological sounds of baitfish that they transmit when in distress or feeding. The Livingston Ice Fishing Caller mimics and emits a natural vibration experienced predators know as an easy prey opportunity.
You can use the 2-foot wire rope that comes in the fishcall package or opt to use a string. Simply lower the Livingston Lures fish caller to your desired depth, sit and watch your ice fishing unit start marking fish! The fish caller's EBS Technology sends underwater signals beyond the visual range that are heard from long distances. Here's your chance to entice bites during this window of opportunity. You can make this curiosity a fatal attraction by calling fish with the Livingston Lures Ice Fishing Caller!
- Electronic Bait Fish Sounds - EBS technology electronically replicates the natural sounds of baitfish
- Fish caller for ice fishing in deep water
- Works for freshwater, saltwater, and open water
- Package includes:
- Sound Cartridge: EBS Cisco
- Two AA 1.5V Lithium batteries
- Wire rope tethering system (2 ft.)
- 100-gram weight
- Two spare O-rings and one spare pin
- Product Specifications:
- Battery life up to 300 hrs.
- Depth: 600 ft.
- Weight 6.3 oz.
- Length: 4.25 in.