FPV-Power - 24 Volt - LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries provide over 2,500 charging cycles from a lighter and smaller package than other brands, and compact designs mean you can stow it in most kayak hatches. LifePO4 lithium batteries are prized for their ability to drain down to close to 0% charging power without damaging the battery's overall life and longevity. You can also parallel run an FPV kayak battery to increase its capacity.
The FPV-Power 24 Volt LiFePO4 50Ah Lithium Battery is the one to get if you favor running larger fish finders/GPS units which typically draw more than 1A of power. At this rate, you can anticipate getting up to 45 hours of use from this durable kayak battery (a voltage regulator is advisable as some fish finders need a minimum of 11V).
If you're tired of heavy or dead batteries limiting your kayak fishing, it's time to make the change to a reliable, lightweight FPV-Power - 24 Volt - LiFePO4 Lithium Battery,
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Estimated battery life: 5-10 years
- Better performance in extreme temperatures
- Batteries can be run in parallel to increase capacity
- Battery Management System (BMS): built-in short circuit protection with charging and discharging safety cutoff
- Manufacturer's five-year warranty
- 50Ah Specifications
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 6.6 x 9 in. H
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Voltage: 25.6 V
- Capacity: 50Ah
- Energy: 1280Wh
- Charge Voltage: 29.2 V
- Charge Current: 25A
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 20.0 V
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current: 60A
- Connection Method: Parallel or Series
- Battery Cycle Life: 2500+ cycles
- Charger: not included – Not Included - 24v 20A LiFePO4 Charger Recommended