FPV-Power - 12 Volt Lion Lithium Batteries refine the kayak battery! Lightweight, powerful, and safe, the compact design of these FPV-Power Li-on batteries means they stow conveniently in most kayak hatches. Water-resistant with multiple output options provides superior efficiency, power, and amp hours. These batteries weigh half as much as a similar lead acid battery and are up to two times more powerful. An IP67 waterproof rating translates to an ability to withstand submersion to three feet for up to 30 minutes – more than enough to endure a splashing wave or two during your outings. Additionally, you can operate these FPV-Power kayak batteries in parallel for more capacity. FPV-Power's Battery Management System protects them from overcharges, short circuits, overloads, deep discharges, and overheating.
FPV-Power lithium batteries are perfect for fish finders/GPS, lights, cell phone charging, and more. If you run a larger fish finder/GPS unit that typically draws more than 1A, the FPV-POWER 17.5 Ah waterproof kayak battery can power it for about 17 hours. (You may need a voltage regulator if the fish finder requires a minimum of 11V). The 50 Ah V3 Lithium Battery powers your electric motor, and when the lead is connected, the hard case is waterproof. Its waterproof plugs carry an IP67 rating, plus you get a spare set to connect to your motor leads. FPV-Power li-ion batteries and charger combos keep your electronic kayak accessories running long and strong. Review the specs for each and choose yours today!
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Estimated battery life: 3-5 years
- IP67 waterproof rating
- IP67-rated waterproof plugs and hard case (only when the lead is connected)
- Battery Management System (BMS): built-in short circuit protection with charging and discharging safety cutoff
- Batteries can run in parallel to increase battery capacity
- Battery cycle life: 4200 @ 1A discharge 90% DOD
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty
- 17.5Ah Specifications
- Capacity: 17.5Ah
- Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 2 3/4 in.
- Energy: 207 Wh
- Weight: 1.16 lbs.
- Voltage: 12.6 V
- Charger: 2A wall charger
- Charge Voltage/Current: Use FPV-Power charger only
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current
- 15A 15-second burst
- 10A continuous
- Connection Method: Waterproof Pigtail and Connector
- 50Ah Specifications
- Capacity: 50Ah
- Dimensions: 6 3/4 x 5 3/8 x 3 3/4 in.
- Energy: 590 Wh
- Weight: 7.08 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 V
- Charger: 10 A wall charger
- Charge Voltage/Current: Use FPV-Power provided charger only
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current: 60A
- Connection Method: Parallel+Series
This item can only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. This item does not qualify for expedited shipping.