The Cisco Stationary Vertical Rod Storage Rack is constructed from solid anodized aluminum to provide heavy-duty durability. This storage rack is ideal to store rods, and it will even fit on hardtops. The tubes are threaded and can easily be screwed off for storage. No need to worry about sharp edges scratching your boat, Cisco took the time to round the corners with their precision machines to prevent rough edges. The Cisco Stationary Vertical Rod Storage Rack is available in increments of four, six, eight, ten, and twelve tube units to meet a variety of fishing needs.
- Built from solid aluminum
- Tubes are threaded to screw on and off for storage
- No sharp edges
- Hand tested
- Great for storing rods
- Fits well on hardtops
- Model: 4 Unit - Length: 23 3/4 in.
- Model: 6 Unit - Length: 37 1/4 in.
- Model: 8 Unit - Length: 50 3/4 in.
- Model: 10 Unit - Length: 64 1/4 in.
- Model: 12 Unit - Length: 77 3/4 in.
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Stationary Vertical Rod Storage Rack is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: The immage is of the 4 unit storage rack.
Cisco products that are shipped from manufacturer are built to order and have a 5 to 6 week lead time before the item is shipped.