The Cisco Single Short Cradle Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Rail Mount is made from high-grade anodized aluminum. This rod holder is not short of quality; no plastic is used in the construction. All components are stainless steel, solid brass, and bronze and have been tested in harsh water conditions. Another great feature is this rod holder can easily be removed for storage, plus the mount is secure and will not slip or damage the handrail. Never miss an opportunity to land a fish, with the 20 interlocking positions and the 360-degree rotation capabilities.
- Trigger slot on cradle to fit trigger rods
- Rotates 360 degrees with 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- Solid aircraft grade anodized aluminum
- All aluminum components are anodized
- Cradle will adjust to any angle from 0-135 degrees
- No tools are required for positioning of the rod holder
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Single Short Cradle Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Rail Mount is made in the U.S.A.
Cisco products that are shipped from manufacturer are built to order and have a 5 to 6 week lead time before the item is shipped.