The Cisco Single Adjustable Short Cradle Rod Holder is designed to quickly remove the rod from the cradle with without any issues. This cradle is constructed from hard anodized aluminum and comes equipped with a spring load mechanism to provide a 360-degree rotation and 20 interlocking positions. Other features of the Short Cradle Rod Holder include a trigger slot, reel recession for rod protection, and the capability to adjust to any angle from 0 - 135 degrees. The Cisco Single Adjustable Short Cradle Rod Holder is great for trolling with dipsy divers and pulling boards as well as running your rod tip near the water for musky fishing.
- Engineered spring loaded mechanism
- Durable aluminum construction
- All anodized aluminum components
- Designed for quick and easy removal of fishing rod
- Trigger slot
- Reel recession to protect the rod
- Adjust to any angle from 0 - 135 degrees
- Lever rotates to any direction
- Rotates 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by machined teeth when engaged
- No tools are required for positioning
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Single Adjustable Short Cradle Rod Holder is made in the U.S.A.
Cisco products that are shipped from manufacturer are built to order and have a 5 to 6 week lead time before the item is shipped.