The Cisco Patriot Cradle Rod Holder is touted as the company's most universal trolling rod holder because it can accept a great range of fishing rods. In addition to trolling rods and line counters, you can simply drop in either a bait caster or a spinning rod. The Patriot Cradle Rod Holder will even accommodate the fly angler because of the many different locations engineered to nestle the reel. If your rod has a trigger, Cisco developed slots for it so that you can fish unencumbered. You can remove your fishing rod easily simply by tilting the holder up vertically and freeing it from the cradle. Additionally, the Patriot Rod Holder indexes 360 degrees with 20 interlocking positions and adjusts to any angle you desire between 0 and 135 degrees. Further, all of the aluminum parts are engineered to military-grade specs for durability. If your fishing interests span across rod varieties and styles from trolling to drifting, or bottom bouncing your lures, you'll be hard-pressed to find anything that beats a Cisco Patriot Cradle Rod Holder!
- Universal rod holder
- Holder will accept trolling rods, line counters, bait casters, spinning rods, and fly rods
- Designed to index 360 degrees with 20 interlocking positions
- Simply lift and turn the exclusively engineered spring-loaded mechanism
- Secured machined teeth around the entire circumference for no wear on the product
- Long-lasting sustainability
- Cradle will adjust to any angle from 0 to 135 degrees by actuating the padded lever
- The lever can be rotated in any direction to meet the needs of each user
- No tools are required for positioning of the rod holder
- All aluminum components are anodized to military specs
Cisco Patriot Cradle Rod Holder is made in the U.S.A.
Cisco products that are shipped from manufacturer are built to order and have a 5 to 6 week lead time before the item is shipped.