Z-Man TRD Ticklerz
With years in the making, the Z-Man TRD Ticklerz have come ready to work. This soft bait is designed for a finesse style but is versatile enough for use with multiple different rigging styles. The material is a Buoyant ElaZtech, which makes this bait fall at a slower rate. The dimpled surface and salt-infused body prompt fish to hold on longer than many other soft baits, giving you ample time to set that hook. The tentacles on the end create a subtle action that is alluring to fish, whether it is sitting on the bottom or being retrieved. Go ahead and put the Z-Man TRD Ticklerz to the test!
- Thick body makes for easy rigging on a variety of jigheads
- Dimpled surface and salt impregnated construction provide ideal texture that fish hold onto for longer than comparable softbaits
- Tail tentacles spread apart at 45 degree angle to provide lively action with minimal bait movement
- Buoyant ElaZtech material provides for slower sink rate desired by Midwest finesse enthusiasts and stands up off bottom at rest
- Ideal multispecies bait for a variety of freshwater and inshore saltwater applications
- Qty. per Pack: 8
The Z-Man TRD Ticklerz are made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
the mayor pete aka trd ticklerz
by jay parks
TRD ticklerZ aka turd tickler lol . i call it the mayor pete . works great through the ice for lake trout here in colorado. TRD crawZ works great for large rainbow trout through the ice too .
Best Ned Rig Bait Available
This is by far THE BEST Ned rig bait made. I actually moved away from Zman baits for over a year; I did okay with other baits but this bait; the TRD TicklerZ is what brought me back to Zman baits. Although there’s many good Ned baits available these days there is nothing that compares to this one. This even beats out the original Finesse TRD. I now own this bait in eight different colors so I have many conditions covered. Also with this bait I really don’t have the need for too many others (I do still carry a few other Zman baits though). If I could only have one bait this would be the one.