Z-Man Finesse TRD
If you're looking for a top-notch soft bait, then you need the Z-Man Finesse TRD! The Z-Man Finesse TRD utilizes a softer, ElaZtech custom formulation to provide the ideal sink rate with a lifelike feel and unique flutter action. ElaZtech baits are ten times more durable than other soft plastics. The naturally buoyant Finesse TRD was designed to be combined with a Finesse ShroomZ jig head and used with the Midwest finesse style of fishing. This versatile soft bait is a favorite for beginners and tournament fishermen, alike.
- Custom ElaZtech formulation and salt content to provide the ideal sink rate, lifelike feel, and unique flutter
- Designed to be fished on Finesse ShroomZ jig heads
- Effective on a wide variety of species
- Routinely employed by tournament fishermen in tough conditions
- ElaZtech baits are 10X more durable than other soft plastics
- ElaZtech baits are naturally buoyant and will float when rigged unweighted
- Life-like action that mimics natural bait
- Non-toxic, contains no PVC, Plastisol, or Phthalates
- Qty. per Pack: 8
The Z-Man Finesse TRD is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
by Robby J
Fishing with the Z-man ned rig soft plastics was incredible. I liked how pliable and stretchy they are, to me it seems as though because they're so stretchy they last 10x longer and twice as many fish! 10/10 would recommend along with the Z-man jigheads!
Best all around lure
by Jamie Worth
This is the best all around lure you can use. If you’re fishing with family and friends I can tell how many times we have double or tripled up on Lake Erie smallmouth. You can throw the small or large TRD on open hooks or weedless. It’s so versatile you can skip them under docks for largemouth or in weeds. This bait is a fish catching machine.
Durable and catch fish - Smallie Magic
by Laker - Hamburg, NY
Killing Lake Erie smallmouth on these so far this year. It's my first year using them. Canada Craw is my favorite color (resembles green pumpkin but with a little red), California Craw a close second (closer to watermelon). Add a little super glue to keep bait on the head. Bait keeper works well.