An upgrade from the original Zooka Tube from YakAttack, the YakAttack Zooka II Rod Holder uses the specific geometry of spinning and casting rods and reels to lock your gear in place without the need for straps. The Zooka II can hold larger conventional equipment and will accommodate just about any size rod. Constructed with marine grade polymers, this heavy-duty rod holder was built to last.
The Zooka II Rod Holder was made for your kayak, but this mount can also be used on a boat or another watercraft. Featuring the patent-pending LockNLoad mounting system, the rod holder provides an ultra secure installation that is compatible with all YakAttack GearTrac, YakAttack MightyMount XL, and most other factory installed kayak track systems. A true piece of mechanical brilliance, the YakAttack Zooka II Rod Holder is the ultimate addition to your fishing kayak.
- Compatible with spinning and casting reels
- Simple, double-ended tube
- Ultra-fine adjustable pivot
- Uses LockNLoad mounting system that is compatible with all YakAttack GearTrac, YakAttack MightyMount XL, and most other factory installed kayak track systems
- Made from marine grade polymers
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
Please note: The track shown in the images is for display purposes only and is not included.
The YakAttack Zooka II Rod Holder is made in the U.S.A.