YakAttack VISIPole II
The YakAttack VISIPole II is one of the most feature-packed visibility and safety flags offered by YakAttack! This pole features a 54-inch tall, 3/8-inch thick fiberglass mast topped with a bright orange safety flag and safety light. The light stays lit for 100 hours on just three AA batteries. The flag can be slid over the light to create a soft glow that is less likely to spook fish or attract bugs.
- Model: V2FM+FPG - Compatible with MightyMount and GearTrac (both sold separately)
- Model: V2FM+FPG+MMH - Includes MightyMount
- Highly-visible, bright orange flag
- 54 in. tall
- Lighted 3/8 in. fiberglass mast
- LEDs burn 100 hours on 3 AA batteries (batteries included)
- 10,000+ hours lamp life
- Waterproof up to a depth of 1,000 feet
- Manufacturer's limited 1-year warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The YakAttack VISIPole II is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
A "must have" for kayak anglers!
by Marty M.
A must have (or should have) for every kayak angler! Very bright 360 degree white light, that will run on one set of batteries for a whole season and reflective tape for night time visibility and high-vis orange flag for day time safety. Easily mounts anywhere on kayak or gear boxes with either gear trac or mighty mount system. And breaks down and stores inside the flag when off the water. And very durable....mine is still going strong after more than 10 years!