The Yak Power Battery Terminal Connector with Pig Tail lets you directly plug your 12-volt accessories directly to your battery. The pig tail connector features two ring terminal adapters, allowing you to use your accessories with larger batteries that do not have spade connectors. It also includes a water tight, booted fuse holder and 15A fuse. This connector works with Power Ports (YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S, or YP-PMC144S), Power Panel switching system (YP-RP5R) and Power Plug (YP-SAE4), all are sold separately. Designed specifically to work flawlessly with all Yak Power plug and play accessories, it will maintain the correct battery polarity through the entire Yak Power system. Enjoy this easy-to-use system without having to run new wires or cut and splice existing wires.
- Power connector for plugging the power panel switching system or a power port directly to a 12-volt battery
- Plugs directly into the main batter wire, SAE plug on the power panel switching system
- Works with Power Ports (YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S, or YP-PMC144S), Power Panel switching system (YP-RP5R) and Power Plug (YP-SAE4) (all sold separately)
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
- Qty. per Pack: One connector, a booted, water tight fuse holder, 15A fuse, and 2 ring terminals