Torqeedo TorqTrac Module
The Torqeedo TorqTrac Module is a Bluetooth data cable that allows you to connect your Torqeedo Travel 503/1003, Ultralight, and Cruise T and R model trolling motors to your smartphone. Then you can use the free TorqTrac smartphone app to view speed, range, and maps. You can even store maps, waypoints, and your current "tour" information. The major benefit of this module is that it enlarges the display of the onboard computer, which shows range on the map. Your phone must be Bluetooth compatible, and you will need to have operating systems Android 4.3 or iOS 7.0 and higher for this app to work. This is one of the best fishing apps available in the market and is available for free from smartphone app store. With this app installed, your phone becomes your dashboard and you are always able to see the remaining range. You get the knowledge of waypoints for navigation as well as the benefit of features like trip logging and eco-logging.
- Includes: Bluetooth data cable (the app is available free from the relevant smartphone app store)
- Allows larger display of the on-board computer showing range on map and with many other benefits.
- The TorqTrac App communicates wirelessly via a Bluetooth communications module connecting the motor with the smartphone.
- The smartphone requires operating systems iO 7.0 or Android 4.3 and higher and must support Bluetooth 4.0 LE (low energy) technology.
- The TorqTrac App is available free of charge from the relevant smartphone app store.
- See how far you can still travel: the remaining range is displayed on the map in real time.
- Use waypoints for navigation and showing likely time of arrival.
- Trip logging and eco-logging.
- Languages: English, German, French
- Settings: Change the scale units to the desired mode â€“ nautical miles, miles, kilometres, gallons, litres etc.
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty for non-commerecial use
- The classic speedometer shows current speed, power and distance traveled â€“ and of course remaining battery capacity, remaining range (based on current conditions) and the distance from the point of departure.
- Maps & Range
- Use the map section to view your boat's GPS position, course and speed. A circle on the map shows the remaining range â€“ it's that easy.
- Maps & Waypoints
- You can store your favourite locations in a list. All information is displayed in real time based on current conditions and remaining battery capacity. TorqTrac uses Google Maps.
- You can save your current tour: maximum speed, average speed, total distance, distance with/without motor, total journey time... Save your tours and store them in a list.
Please Note: For Cruise owners with lead batteries: the range display is not valid unless your Torqeedo Cruise system has familiarised itself with the capacity behaviour of the individual lead batteries â€“ please refer to the Cruise R/T Manuals for more information.