Striker Ice Climate Bib
Please note: Expedited shipping may not be available for this item. Please contact us to learn more.
The Striker Ice Climate Bib is a premium ice fishing bib with flotation assist. This bib is constructed of a waterproof, breathable fabric and a removable Thermadex insulated lining to provide ultimate warmth. Striker's exclusive infinite-adjust inseam allows angler to adjust to the most comfortable length. The Climate Bib offer anglers exceptional features and cold weather protection.
- 320D Tussor 5000/5000 waterproof/breathable Hydrapore 5000 outer shell
- Removable 175g Thermadex insulated lining
- Sureflote buoyancy material throughout bib
- Articulated knees for improved comfort and flexibility
- Infinite adjust leg cuffs make inseam length adjustable
- 3-way waist height YKK leg zippers
- Water drains for safely removing water if submerged
- Reflective tape on front and back
- YKK 2-way heavy duty (10 gauge) front zipper
- Magnetic storm flaps on front and leg zippers
- Boot storm gators with gripper elastic
- Adjustable suspenders
- Fleece-lined chest pockets
- Expandable cargo pockets
- Soft Touch breast pocket for valuables
- 2 exterior D-rings for accessory attachment
- Beverage holder incorporated into thigh pocket
- Improved super-strong crotch panel
Important: Sureflote is not Coast Guard Approved. This item is not approved by the Coast Guard as a personal flotation device or life preserver. Sureflote may be rendered ineffective in adverse conditions such as strong water currents. The Sureflote system does not protect against hypothermia in extreme cold water.
Ratings & Reviews
Very comfortable bibs, I love wearing them while ice fishing. They are comfortable enough to wear for full day trips.
Stay'n warm now
by WISguy -
Great product, fits as expected, warm and breathable with zippers on legs. Oh..... and can't forget the beverge holder, now that's a great idea!
Poor customer service
I received both the climate jacket and bibs as a Christmas gift. While setting the length of the bibs, I noticed that one of the snaps on the bottom was defective and was ready to fall out! I tried to contact Striker before sending them back. After leaving a message and not getting a return call for several days, I tried to call them again. I spoke with Striker and they was very unapologetic about the problem. He recommended that I purchase a snap pliers to fix the defective snap. Maybe I am being unrealistic, but when you spend close to 300 dollars on a pair of bibs you shouldn't have to fix them before you wear them!