St. Croix Legend Xtreme Casting Rod
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Casting Rods have been newly re-engineered. These rods are handcrafted with high-modulus, high-strain SCV graphite with a carbon-matte scrim and reinforced with super-high-modulus SCVI graphite for added weight reduction. The TET (Taper Enhancement Technology) blank design improves sensitivity.
Legend Xtreme Casting Rods feature Fuji K-R Concept Tangle Free guides that is ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines. The sloped frame and ring "shed" tangles before they become a problem. The New Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime and cleans up easily. It dries extremely fast when it gets wet. All Legend Extreme Casting Rods feature St. Croix's exclusive ART, IPC and FRS technologies, for the ultimate in strength, durability, sensitivity and extreme fishing fighting power.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section
- High-modulus, high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Fuji K-R Concept Tangle Free guides with SiC rings and titanium-color finish frames
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity
- Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime, cleans up easily, is super sensitive
- Machined-aluminum wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap with logo badge
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15 year transferable warranty
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Casting Rods are made in the U.S.A.