St. Croix Legend Xtreme Casting Rod
Legends aren't born, they're made! In their 70 plus years of building masterly crafted rods, St. Croix has brought out some true titans. Yet nothing can compare to their new St. Croix Legend Xtreme Casting Rod! This rod took the St. Croix standard and kicked it up to an entirely new level. St. Croix sought to create the most sensitive, lightweight rods on the market, and they did not disappoint. To create such a beast of a rod, St. Croix broke it entirely down, starting at the blank. Their Integrated Poly Curve mandrel technology refined the power and action of the blank, leading to a smooth, powerful, and ridiculously sensitive rod. To keep this rod feeling like a feather in your hands, they threw on their Advanced Reinforcing Technology. This is a high-modulus cross-grain material used for reinforcing the blanks, giving them that incredible strength while reducing the overall weight. Finally, they slapped on a sleek and beautiful matte black finish to give this rod a seriously striking appearance.
St. Croix didn't stop at one marvel, like a light and powerful blank. No, they kept the bar rising by adding on the Daiwa AGS Carbon Fiber Guides. These revolutionary new guides are made from carbon, that's right, carbon. The guides are rigid, allowing them to transfer energy more efficiently than traditional guide platforms. This unmoveable guide frame amps up the rod's sensitivity and responsiveness, allowing you to reduce your recovery time and feel everything happening to your lure and line.
The breakthroughs just keep coming with the Legend Xtreme Casting Rod. The handle has been completely redesigned to the Gen2 Xtreme-Skin handle. This handle is made to improve your handling in either wet or dry conditions, giving you the ultimate control! The material over the handle allows for a perfect grip, while also maintaining the lightweight and durable theme of this rod! Rise to any challenge and write your own legends with the new St. Croix Legend Xtreme Casting Rod!
- Extreme sensitivity
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section
- Daiwa AGS Carbon Fiber Guides with Fuji KG Tip Top with Torzite ring
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity
- 2nd generation Xtreme-Skin handle provides unparalleled control
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Machined wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow sure finish
- 15-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.