St. Croix Legend Elite Spinning Rod
The St. Croix Legend Elite Spinning Rod is built with a combination of super-high modulus SCV and SCVI graphites with FRS in the lower sections, allowing for maximum power, strength, durability, and sensitivity. Loaded with IPC, ART, TET and new Fuji Torzite guides with titanium frames, you're going to be hard-stretched to find any other spinning rods that can compare! Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with a built-in hood is featured on this rod, along with anodized machined-aluminum wind check. With a super-grade cork handle and a kigan titanium hook-keeper, the St. Croix Legend Elite Spinning Rod will give you all the bang for your buck and then some!
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in the lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood
- Andonized, machined-aluminum wind check
- Super-grade cork handle
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15 year transferable warranty
The St. Croix Legend Elite Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.