No matter how harsh it gets, keep mother nature at bay with the Simms Men's ProDry Bibs! These fishing bibs are made with a 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell that is waterproof and breathable, allowing you to stay warm and comfortable in the harshest weather! The articulated leg panels are lined with reinforcement zones that are highly abrasion-resistant to enhance your bibs durability. Simms designed these bibs to be easy to get on and off, with adjustable suspenders and a thigh-high two-way leg zipper to make getting boots on and off also easier. The front zipper is a full length, allowing you more room to adjust when putting them on. These bibs are made with cargo handwarmer pockets to help enhance your comfort. An adjustable waist cinch and drain ports round out the impressive list of features of these bibs. No matter how cold it gets, make sure you're staying dry and, more importantly, keep on doing what you love with the Simms Men's ProDry Bibs!
- Shell: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell - 155g 80D 100% Nylon with DWR and 100% Nylon tricot backer
- Overlays on knees and cuffs: Highly abrasion resistant 275g 100% Nylon 6.6 2-ply Oxford weave
- Ultimate performance that will keep you dry through the harshest fishing conditions
- Full length center-front zip combined with adjustable suspenders and stretch back panel for all-day comfort
- Cargo handwarmer pockets with adjustable waist cinch, drain ports and lined with brush tricot for cold-weather warmth
- Wide width belt loops with single kill switch D-ring
- Top loading welted thigh pockets with plier holster on right thigh
- Thigh-high 2-way side zipper opening for easy on/off while wearing boots
- Articulated leg panels with Oxford Nylon abrasion fighting fabric in knee and bottom hem for durability
|Size||Waist (in.)*||Inseam (in.)**|
|S||31 - 33||30|
|M||33 - 35||31|
|L||35 - 37||32|
|XL||38 - 41||33|
|2XL||42 - 44||34|
|3XL||45 - 47||34|
Good functional fit.
5'8, 172lb. First impression after first use: fit well. Was concerned most about the inseam but the length is right. At first I tried them on with 10" hiking boots and found them baggy from … Read More
5'8, 172lb. First impression after first use: fit well. Was concerned most about the inseam but the length is right. At first I tried them on with 10" hiking boots and found them baggy from the knee down. Then I put my calf high boots on that I normally where for wet weather and they were perfect. I wore them for a wet day out hiking in a thorny area and they are built tough enough to handle thick cover. I will update my review as time goes by.
Best Rain Bibs Out There
Absolutely love Simms and this rain wear. You will not be disappointed and you will not get wet. I love the zippers that they use and the oversized pockets for sticking gloves or other personal belong… Read More
Absolutely love Simms and this rain wear. You will not be disappointed and you will not get wet. I love the zippers that they use and the oversized pockets for sticking gloves or other personal belongings into. The knee area is extra durable and the bibs are super easy to get on and off. I highly recommend Simms. This product is the best of the best.