Simms Men's Guide Classic Jacket
If it's superior protection from the elements you're after, look no further than the Simms Men's Guide Classic Jacket! This jacket is built to be stylish while still holding up to harsher conditions to keep you warm while you chase that trophy catch! Outfitted with two hand-warming pockets, two oversized chest pockets, a hook and loop front patch for drying flies, and a back D-ring for a net, this jacket can hold all your essential gear! Designed from durable and water-resistant GORE-TEX nylon, this jacket will help keep rain and wind away! Simms added a waist-high hemline secured with a drawcord and a single point adjustment hood to allow for a perfect fit! Stylish, sleek, and ready to perform, before you hit the water, check out the Simms Men's Guide Classic Jacket!
- Material: 3-layer GORE-TEX - 70D 100% nylon with DWR/100% nylon tricot backer
- Single-point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
- Hook and loop front patch to store drying flies and center back D-ring to attach landing net
- Two large chest pockets designed to carry fly boxes and an interior zippered chest pocket
- Two slash handwarmer pockets are placed high behind chest pockets and backed with brush tricot
- Waist-high hemline secures with stretch drawcord
Ratings & Reviews
Lots of pockets and keeps you dry
by NY Angler
This is one of the best jackets made. Everything about the jacket is quality. The zippers, the stitching, the material. Top notch! You won't be getting wet either. Great for those cold rainy days.