Simms Flyweight Pliers
Simms Flyweight Pliers display a unique ergonomic shape that allows various grips for all hand sizes. Prep gear in advance or make micro-adjustments in the moment to flatten barbed hooks and split shot with the textured jaw design. Features like the stainless steel jaws and built-in cutters provide precision cuts to monofilament or fluorocarbon tippet. The holster design of the Flyweight Pliers gives anglers the opportunity to attach to HEXGRID, MOLLE webbing, or 38 mm wading belts or suspenders. Get your hands on the anodized aluminum body with stainless steel jaws and cutters when you purchase the Simms Flyweight Pliers.
- Anodized aluminum body with stainless steel jaws and cutters
- Unique ergonomic shape allows a variety of grips for anglers with hands of all sizes
- Textured jaws for crushing barbs and split shot
- Built-in cutters for precision cuts of monofilament or fluorocarbon tippet
- Holster designed to attach to HEXGRID, MOLLE webbing, or 38 mm wading belts or wader suspenders
The Simms Flyweight Pliers are made in the U.S.A.