Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack
Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack deploys an intuitive, ergonomic design that keeps your fishing gear and fly boxes organized and dry. The 12-liter sling is rugged; the main shell consists of 420 D double ripstop nylon with TPU coating, and the liner is made of 200 D polyester material. With an emphasis on "dry," the Dry Creek Sling Z Pack is fully submersible – its TRU Zip zipper stops any water from entering.
As for fitting and functionality, you get both with a compression-molded hydrophobic back panel and a breathable, padded shoulder strap for your comfort. The Simms sling gives plenty of tool attachment points, pockets, and clips, with Hypalon lash points to stuff or fasten necessities, including a rod tube. Place your landing net within the integrated net sleeve so it's not hanging loose. If you're already a fan of the fishing sling pack and seek a waterproof upgrade or you want to give it a go for the first time, then grab this Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack!
- Main Shell Material: 420 D nylon double ripstop with TPU coating
- Liner Material: 200 D polyester
- TRU Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% submersible protection
- Integrated net sleeve on the front face with D-Ring
- Compression-molded hydrophobic back panel
- Breathable padded shoulder strap with tool attachment port
- Water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access
- Simple internal organization includes one large pocket and two stretch mesh pockets with a key clip
- Exterior Hypalon lash points for attaching a rod tube or piece of outerwear
- Capacity: 12 L
Please note: The fishing accessories shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.
Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack is made in the U.S.A.