Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack
Are you looking for a pack that can be quickly and easily accessed but also protects your gear from water? Then look no further than the Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack! A pack you can carry in comfort, with an adjustable, fully cushioned shoulder strap to keep it snug and secure on your back and is truly waterproof, featuring a Tru Zip waterproof self-healing zipper.
Simms added on exterior lash points and built-in tool storage, like a net holster. The back of the sling pack is designed with a breathable, water-resistant foam to keep you comfortable even after it's gotten wet. Don't worry about what the trails going to look like; the Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack will help you get there!
- Made of 300D polyester ripstop with an outside PU coating and inside TPU lamination
- TruZip waterproof self-healing zipper for 1000% waterproof-submersible protection
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points and built-in easy access tool storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder strap with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Water resistant external pocket with net holster
- Capacity: 15 L
Please Note: Accessories shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.
Ratings & Reviews
Great, but who can reach their nets?
by Chip O’Brien
I really like my Z-sling, but I have a few problems to work out. First, I can’t reach my net when I need it. Yeah, it looks cool mounted on my back in the net sleeve, but just try reaching it! Rather than use the net sleeve, I mounted it on the D-ring instead where I can reach around behind and grab the net handle. If I can’t reach it in the net sleeve, who can? The other minor issue is you really have to yank on the waterproof zipper to open and close it. I’m going to try some light oil on it to loosen it up. Other than the fact that it’s easy to load too much into the bag (weight issues), it’s a terrific piece of equipment.