Shimano Zodias Spinning Rod
This item is not available for international shipping.
The Shimano Zodias Spinning Rod is made to give you all the power! These stiff, Hi-Power X blanks allow more of your energy to transfer through the rod to those hook sets. The rigid feel of these rods enhances your accuracy with casting and even allows for more distance than ever before! The rod's sturdy blank makes it highly responsive, so once a fish is interested, you'll know it! Shimano added a CI4+ Reel Seat that is made of durable, lightweight materials to help reduce overall weight. Take your casts to another level with the Shimano Zodias Spinning Rod!
- Crisp and responsive
- Incredible casting distance
- Accurate casting
- Efficiently transfer energy through the rod
- Lightweight blank
- Versatile line up of weights and actions
- CI4+ Reel Seat
- CI4 is a Shimano original material reinforced with carbon fiber. It is lighter and has a higher strength than conventional resin material. CI4+ is an advanced version of the original CI4 material. This highly technical material is 2.5 times more rigid than CI4 and is used in Shimano reel seats to increase sensitivity and to reduce weight. Use of CI4+ for the reel seat also delivers remarkable rigidity for perfect reel fixation which results in better rod efficiency.
- Hi-Power X
- In Hi-Power X construction, the blank’s outermost layer is diagonally wrapped with carbon tape, which forms an array of “X” shapes. The width of the tape, its winding angle and the part of the rod being wrapped are fine-tuned according to the target fish species. The flexibility allows Shimano to adjust these wraps during construction for precise actions, enhanced overall strength and added twist resistance. Hi-Power X construction delivers sharp and crisp rod control by the angler.