Rapala X-Raps are the dream lures of the 21st century. This is where technical innovation meets Rapala fishing smarts to create a lure like nothing that has hit the water before. Rapala X-Raps feature a premium finish that includes prominent scales and lateral line on the fuselage to capture and flash light like a beacon. This Rapala slashbait cuts, darts and slashes its way through the water. Intended for trout and panfish, with an internal long-cast system built in, fishing the X-Raps will get any angler's adrenaline pumping. These are suspending baits, whose natural buoyancy suspends the lure during pauses in the retrieve.
- Flash foil teaser tail simulates the flash and movement of live forage
- Premium Pyramid Point hooks
- Internal long-cast weight system with large tungsten rattle mechanism
- Stainless steel through-wire construction for superior structural support
- Super strong, rust resistant split rings
- 3D holographic eyes
- Internal holographic foil for optimum flash
- Textured translucent body for life-like presentation
- Slashbait action has hard-cutting, aggressive, darting action
- Qty. per pack: 1
Ratings & Reviews
I'm Hooked !!!!!
by jc michel
I have been using countdown Rapala for many years. All year long in NM and Colorado, I had great success with them, but when the water flow is too strong, I use the Rapala X-Rap and don't mind the price since trout are attracted to them. They also offer less resistance in the water so it is easier to retrieve them.
by Fast Eddie
Love rapala! When they don’t bite, you can count on a rapala, I have many.
Silver color is different
The color silver shown is not the color that shipped. Looks like Rapala changed the color but it has not been updated - it is now the color seen in the x rap countdown
Without question the best action of any jerkbait I have ever fished! These lures produce bites when few other things can.
by turndog -
I do a lot of spring and fall wading in small rivers and lakes, the Rapala X-Rap has been a great producer. The compact design makes it easy to make long, accurate casts even in windy conditions. Works well as both jerkbait or with a steady retrieve.