Pflueger President Spinning Reel
Select from the models below
The Pflueger President Spinning Reel brings you a superior quality reel at a modest price. This reel features a 10-bearing system, graphite body and rotor, aluminum handle, and have braid-ready spool. President reels also have a slow oscillation gearing which lays line better and minimizes line twisting.
- 10-bearing system - Corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings - Model PRESSP20X features a 7-bearing system
- Graphite body and rotor - Lightweight graphite reel construction
- Braid-ready spool - Allows braid to be tied directly to spool
- Sealed drag system - Sealed drag washers, always lubricated, always smooth
- Slow Oscillation Gearing - Improves line lay and minimizes line twist
- Soft touch knob - Soft touch rubber knob provides excellent grip and comfort
Ratings & Reviews
by Gus Glasgow
Excellent reel for the money. very smooth drag system. Great for all species of game fish.
Better than expected.
I would say this is the best reel i have ever bought. I've had more expensive and also my share of problems after time with them, but this reel I've had not one issue in 3 years. I'm not easy on it. King salmon in fall, brown trout and steelhead, Pike, big catfish and carp. I have the size 40.I actually switch this reel between 6 different rods I like it so much. I use it for everything and works today as I did the first day out of the box new.
Well made an inexpensive Does the job well
This is my 2nd Pflueger president real, I am very pleased with the quality and craftsmanship of these reels And I know itll give me the same Enjoyment as the 1st real As. These are well-made reels and the price makes them Even more attractive.
A GREAT MEDUIM ULTRA LITE REEL !
I'M FINALLY GETTING AROUN TO REPLACING MY OLD GARCIA/MITCHELL 308 REELS ! THIS IS MY 3RD PRESIDENT REEL OF THIS SIZE !! I JUST WISH SPARE SPOOLS WERE EASIER TO COME BY !?!?
by Retired Rick
This reel casts well is smooth but the line twists are really a problem. I tried different brands and types of line had it put on at a bait shop I even tried my brothers crazy machine and it still twists gets tangled in the drag and spool. Not a good thing when your stream fishing. I have had other Pflueger reels along and other brands an very rarely have had this bad of problem. Time for another reel