Pautzke Balls O' Fire Salmon Eggs
Pautzke Balls O' Fire Salmon Eggs are the original salmon egg and after more than 75 years, still the best. Pautzke Balls O' Fire Salmon Eggs are the world's most recognized and best selling egg. Hands down, more trout have been caught on Pautzke's than any other egg on the planet. Applicable in any situation, eggs can be fished in moving water or sterile reservoirs. These are user friendly eggs, derived from king and chum salmon. Each bait comes in a 1.0 oz. jar.
Pautzke Balls O' Fire Salmon Eggs are made in the U.S.A.
Details about each Pautzke Balls O' Fire Salmon Eggs scent are as follows:
- Chartreuse Garlic - Chartreuse Garlic is the boldest salmon egg in the world famous Balls 'o Fire line-up and the hottest new egg. Pautzke's exclusive, industry leading chartreuse egg, is the only salmon egg on the market that makes an impression this strong. Sturdy, vibrant and UV enhanced this overpowering egg draws trout and steelhead in from great distances.
- Gold Label - Gold Label is the superstar of the Pautzke line and their hottest egg in recent years. This is the only salmon egg on the market with glitter added to deceive more and bigger fish. Combine the glitter with Pautzke's trademark juices already crammed inside the egg and strikes can come instantly.
- Green Label - The original and still the best! It's the #1 selling natural trout bait. Applicable in any situation, it's a user-friendly egg that is derived from king or chum salmon. Cooked in a carefully mastered Pautzke trade-secret recipe, Green Label is the most universal egg on the market and has been for more than seven decades.
- Natural Deluxe - The number one egg that resembles natural spawn, Natural Deluxe are similar to brown trout, rainbow trout and steelhead eggs. They are aimed at catching more fish with an unparalleled natural presentation. Dynamite when faced with clear and low water, Natural Deluxe are the world's most effective egg for finicky trout and steelhead.
- Orange Deluxe - Without a doubt, the best multi-purpose eggs. They add a level of versatility that covers all water conditions, and they bear a resemblance to natural spawn. Orange Deluxe are just the thing for anglers targeting changing water conditions, clear water, and in waters where trout aren't keying in on brighter colored eggs.
- Pink Shrimp - Cooked to precision and combined with our secret Pautzke family recipe, the Premium egg is plump, juicy and the largest egg in our line in addition to being UV enhanced. It's the preferred egg for tying spawn sacks, when fishing for salmon or steelhead and trout. Plump, juicy and firm it's the largest egg in our line and combines two things all steelhead and trout love: the color pink and the smell of shrimp.
- Premium - Known globally as the highest quality salmon egg on the planet, these are not only valuable for trout, but also a favorite for salmon and steelhead anglers. Cooked to precision and combined with the secret Pautzke recipe, the Premium egg is plump, juicy, and the largest egg in the Pautzke line.
- Silver Label - The Silver glitter creates a visual statement! Tough, flashy, juicy, and cooked to perfection, with glitter added to deceive more and bigger fish. Combine the glitter with Pautzke's trademark juices already crammed inside the egg and strikes can come instantly.
- Tyee - Ideal for small streams, brooks, creeks, and all low/clear water conditions, this is the smallest egg in the Pautzke line, but it packs a mighty punch. Tyee is designed to plunk into tight spaces, behind small boulders, in pockets and under overhanging banks.
- Yellow Jackets - These eggs resemble natural spawn, similar to brown trout, rainbow trout, and steelhead eggs. Yellow Jackets are tinted yellow and come swollen with secret scents and spices that trout can't resist. They have an unparalleled natural presentation.
Ratings & Reviews
by SDFISH858 -
Used these drifting single eggs in the upper Owens river in the eastern sierras. Rainbows, Browns killed it.
Pautzke Balls o' Fire
by Fred -
Excellent egg in both red and white.I catch Trout Steelhead and even some Panfish.
by Lou -
Probably the best eggs you can buy via retail. However, I haven't fished with these eggs to much success.
A Real Producer
by Brooks -
Used singly on a egg hook,or tied into spawn sacs,these salmon eggs work great for salmon,browns,bows and stelhead,give them a try.
by Gerald -
Catches fish, what else need be said. Great company and great people as well.